ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management System Certification
ISO 41001:2018 is the first standard of its kind for facility management. It specifies the requirements for a facility management (FM) system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate effective and efficient delivery of FM that supports the objectives of the demand organization;
- aims to consistently meet the needs of interested parties and applicable requirements;
- Aims to be sustainable in a globally-competitive environment.
- Desire to increase visibility and increase market size
Every company, big or small, has some element of facility management. It is a complex discipline that directly affects everyone, as it is all about the spaces that we occupy and how those spaces meet the needs of the people who use them on a daily basis. The requirements specified in ISO 41001:2018 standard are non-sector specific and intended to be applicable to all organizations, or parts thereof, whether public or private sector, and regardless of the type, size and nature of the organization or geographical location. It is applicable to all business and those in the real estate sector.
The standard can be applied to both insourced and outsourced service provision of facility management.
The benefits of standard when it is implemented by an organization are as follows:
- ISO 41001 will assist organizations in a number of ways by establishing a common approach and a set of processes that can be referred to around the world which constitutes a benchmark for developing and driving an effective strategic, tactical and operational FM system helping FM teams achieve optimum efficiency.
- It will also assist organizations seeking to outsource FM, as those providers who are able to demonstrate compliance with the standard will provide them with an assurance regarding their approach and processes.
- ISO 41001 has the potential to make a real difference to organizations by improving workforce health and safety, reducing their impact on the environment and making considerable cost savings and efficiencies.
The Implementation Strategy follows the PDCA approach as this International Standard specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and provide a documented integrated facility management (FM) system within the context of managing an organization's operational activities and risks.
Tenol Alpha is well equipped to help you reach the standard requirements required for compliance and certification. We offer gap assessment, specialist training, Implementation support, mock audit in preparation for certification or compliance audit , and certification audits support services which will help you configure your Facilities Management (FM) system for optimum efficiency, and prepare you for certification for ISO 41001 FM’s Management Systems Standard (MSS).
For more information or enquiry, please contact: Eniola on 08162057563 , Akin on 08037800869, or Bola on 08023841177 or email: email@example.com .
Join the progressive!