QUALITY & RISK SUMMIT 2.0
Sneek Peek of the QUALITY & RISK SUMMIT 1.0
Do Not Miss The 2.0 Edition Coming Soon
Tenol Alpha presents;
Quality and Risk Summit 2.0
(a virtual learning experience like none other)
Theme: Sustaining Organizations’ Performance in an Uncertain and Industry 4.0 Era: Thrive, Prosper, Reposition
Date: Thursday 5th & Friday 6th, November, 2020
- 8 sessions
- 8 World class speakers
- Certificate for Continuing Professional Development Points
- Free training coupons and so on!
About The Summit
Our QUALITY & RISK SUMMIT 2.0 is a virtual experience that promises to provide a classic learning experience like none other!
Following the changes to several business models, operations, culture and so on due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, there is need for your business to be rightly positioned for sustainable growth. This summit is specially packaged to meet this need with very engaging sessions to be anchored by world class speakers. In part, delegates will learn;
- Quality Tools to Revolutionize Corporate Performance
- Effective Auditing Techniques for Onsite and Remote Audits
- Steps to building sustainable safety culture in a people centered organization
- Building resilience through the implementation of ISO Management System Standards
- Sustaining Your Management Systems Certification
- Managing Occupational Health and Safety Risk associated with Remote Work
- Nigeria Data Protection Regulation and General Data Protection Regulation alignment for organizations
- How to effectively manage a remote workforce
The 2-days summit will enable you and your organization to reposition, thrive and prosper this season and beyond as the relevant information that will be provided will greatly help your management system and for its practitioners – internal and lead implementers and auditors, it will also add points to their Continuous Professional Development!
Attendance is FREE but registration is necessary, so hurry now and click link below:
Registration link; http://bit.ly/QandRSummit2
Call Eniola on 08068466957 for more information.