Tenol Alpha presents;
Quality and Risk Summit 3.0
About This Quality and Risk Summit 3.0
Quality and Risk Summit 3.0 is designed to provide meaningful information and insight for Professionals and Business Owners who are deeply interested in changing the fortune of their organizations despite the times, and the business environment.
Quality and Risk Summit 3.0 offers strategies for improving corporate performance, organizational excellence, tools and approaches to effect change and hone performance across key areas of an enterprise, closer steps to innovation through the lens of ISO 56002, leadership connection and commitment to ISO management systems, monitoring effectiveness of management systems and so on.
Participants will learn how to use best practices and tools to contribute unique values to their organizations. In addition, the Summit offers ample networking opportunities for participants to connect with peers, subject matter experts and speakers.
Furthermore, Quality and Risk Summit 3.0 Participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- 1 Keynote Presentation
- 10 Interactive Presentations
- Daily peer-to-peer networking
- Breakfast and Buffet Lunch
- Certificate of Participation
- Presentation Materials
- Top Management and C-suite Personnel
- Management Representatives
- ISO Management Systems Coordinators
- Lead Implementers and Lead Auditors of Management Systems
- General Managers
- Project managers and Consultants involved in management system implementation
- Risk Managers
- Change Managers
- Representatives from government agencies and parastatals
- Continuous and Process Improvement Specialists
- Quality Professionals and Enthusiasts
- Internal Auditors
Monday 11th October & Tuesday 12th October, 2021
Radisson Blu Hotel, Isaac John Street. GRA, Ikeja. Lagos. Nigeria
N150,000 per delegate (early bird and group discount available)
Contact for Registration:
08068466957-Mercy or email: email@example.com
This is really great value for your time!