ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Lead Auditor (PECB/CQI-IRCA Certified)
Enhance your competence. Improve your auditing skills .Obtain certification with the best and chart a new career course ,propelling you towards mobility and perpetual relevance . Register Now.
Lagos Venue Date : 23rd – 27th July, 2018 | 20th – 24th August,2018 | 8th – 12th October, 2018
Portharcourt Venue Date : 16th – 20th July ,2018 | 27th August – 1st September ,2018 | 19th -23rd November,2018
Abuja Venue Date : Course date : 13th – 17th August , 2018 | 10th – 14th September ,2018 | 5th – 9th November ,2018
Course Fee : N200,000
Master the Audit of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
- Day 1 Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) and ISO 45001
- Day 2 Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Day 3 On-site audit activities
- Day 4 Closing the audit
- Day 5 Certification Examination
- This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Total course fee per participant is N200, 000. Fee covers training; examination; Lunch, Course manual.
- Participant manual contains more than 450pages of information and practical examples.
- Candidates who are successful at the exam will receive IRCA /PECB ISO 45001:2018 certificate.
- The candidates who do not pass the exam will be able to retake it within 12months from the initial exam date.
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the seal of an CQI- IRCA/PECB certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor.
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Domain 2 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Domain 3 Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4 Preparation of an ISO 45001 audit
- Domain 5 Conducting an ISO 45001 audit
- Domain 6 Closing an ISO 45001 audit
- Domain 7 Managing an ISO 45001 audit program