ISO 45001 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
LEAD AUDITOR (CQI & IRCA APPROVED TRAINING)
Enhance your competence! Get Noticed! Improve your auditing skills! Get Certified!
Attend the IRCA/CQI APPROVED ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
Management System Lead Auditor Training!
Venue: Lagos | Port-Harcourt | Abuja
Course Fee: N200,000
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
This training will enable you to demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- This course is for those intending to acquire the competence to audit an organization’s entire OHSMS to meet the requirements of ISO 45001, either as a third or second-party auditor.
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Successful completion of this CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHSMS) Training course will satisfy the training requirement for certification as an IRCA Certified OHSMS auditor.
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001 audit
- Interpret ISO 45001 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of an OH&S MS audit
- This five-days intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
- Total course fee per participant is N200, 000. Fee covers training; examination; lunch, course manual, exam and certificate
- Participant manual contains more than 450pages of information and practical examples.
- After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the seal of a CQI- IRCA certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor.