QUALITY & RISK SUMMIT 2.0
Tenol Alpha presents;
Quality and Risk Summit 2.0
(a virtual learning experience like none other)
Theme: Sustaining Organization's Performance in an Uncertain and Industry 4.0 Era: Thrive, Prosper, Reposition
Date: Thursday 5th & Friday 6th, November, 2020
Time: 12pm – 4pm daily
- 8 sessions
- 8 World class speakers
- Certificate for Continuing Professional Development Points
- Free training coupons and so on!
About The Summit
Our QUALITY & RISK SUMMIT 2.0 is a virtual experience that promises to provide a classic learning experience like none other!
Following the changes to several business models, operations, culture and so on due to the Covid-19 global pandemic, there is need for your business to be rightly positioned for sustainable growth. This summit is specially packaged to meet this need with very engaging sessions to be anchored by world class speakers.
As a delegate, they will learn;
- Quality Tools to Revolutionize Corporate Performance
- Effective Auditing Techniques for Onsite and Remote Audits
- Steps to building sustainable safety culture in a people centered organization
- Building resilience through the implementation of ISO Management System Standards
- Sustaining Your Management Systems Certification
- Managing Occupational Health and Safety Risk associated with Remote Work
- Nigeria Data Protection Regulation and General Data Protection Regulation alignment for organizations
- How to effectively manage a remote workforce
There is also going to be an engaging panelist discussion on Sustaining Your Management Systems Certification, which you cannot afford to miss!!!
The 2-days summit will enable you and your organization to reposition, thrive and prosper this season and beyond as the relevant information that will be provided will greatly help your management system and for its practitioners – internal and lead implementers and auditors, it will also add points to their Continuous Professional Development!
Meet our Panelists
Paul Ahire: ASQ - Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence, Lead Consultant at Glow XL Resources Ltd.
Engr. Ololade Oluwafunlola Ayoola: Assistant Director, Product Certification and also Group Head, Standards Organization of Nigeria.
Dr. Ayodele Bakare: Public Sector, IT governance expert. Member of the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation Investigation and Enforcement Team. Member of the American National Society of Leadership and Success.
Mr. Innocent Atasie: MD/CEO G2GFM Management Solutions Limited
Gbenga Totoyi: Group Head, Human Resources - Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc, Partner - Alan & Grant, Former Director, Membership & Market Development, chartered institute of personnel management.
Henry Digu A.: NEBOSH & OSHA Certified Occupational Health and Safety Professional, PECB Certified Lead Risk Manager.
Seun Taiwo: Environmental, Health and Safety Professional
Iyamu Kingsley: ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt, Innovation, Change Management & Execution Expert.
Peter Okoloh: Head, Security and Safety, Fidelity Bank Plc
Edima Ekpo: Operational Risk Management Expert
Henry Igho Avwata: World Safety Organization Certified Safety Manager (WSO-CSM), OSHA Authorized Trainer-500T, NEBOSH-IGC.
Olakanmi Amoo-Onidundu: MD/CEO OMP Consult Ltd, FSM, FICM, MCIPM, MNITAD, CMC, MPP
Adedayo Olayiwola: Expert Enterprise Risk Manager, Courteville Business Solutions
Olumide Ajibawo: MD/CEO Tenol Alpha Ltd.
Emeka Mogbo: Technology Optimization & Innovation Specialist, United Bank for Africa Plc
Deborah Elawure: Head of Human Resources and ISO Coordinator for Bluechip Technologies Limited.
Ajith Singh: QHSEM/ DPA/CSO, JAD Construction Limited
Omobola Oropo: Head of Operations, Tenol Alpha Ltd
Who can attend
- Management system practitioners; ISO Champions, Internal Auditors, Lead Implementers, Lead Auditors
- Human Resources Managers/Experts
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers
- Project managers
- Occupational health & safety professionals
- Data protection officers
- Information security experts
- IT Specialists
- Environmental safety experts
- Quality assurance managers
- Finance managers
And many others!
This is really great value for your time!
Attendance is FREE but registration is necessary, so hurry now and click link below:
Registration link; http://bit.ly/QRSummit2REG
Call Eniola on 08068466957 for more information.